The Account Services department serves as the key liaison between Capstone Agency and its clients. Account Executives meet with clients to identify communication issues. They run the internal show by coordinating with other departments and agency leadership to develop strategies to solve them. Once a team is developed, the Account Executive coordinates team meetings and oversees the development of all deliverables.
We're fluent in Gmail, and we translate client requests and agency jargon into English. We have intimate relationships with our calendars and our planners. We are the head honchos that don't mind the grunt work. You'll find us emceeing client team meetings with authority and charisma.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong leadership, management and communications skills
- An experienced leader
- Presentation skills
- Soft skills — a person that others want to work with
- Overall Cumulative of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Graduating later than August 2018
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- You are managing a team and one of your members is notorious for missing meetings. When you assign her a task to complete, she explains that she may not have time because of her schedule. What do you do?
- You are on the verge of missing a deadline that you and your client have agreed upon. How do you handle the situation?