The Creative department is a passionate team dedicated to creating exceptional marketing materials for Capstone Agency and its clients. They are responsible for the creative process with a client in its entirety — from brainstorming to execution. You'll find them creating a variety of designs, from social media graphics and Swag, to logos and communication plan books. The Creatives are a group of superhumans who do it all, and the Adobe Suite is their Kryptonite. The department leads each member to produce integrated solutions for clients. It's a great opportunity for students to collaborate, learn and grow as a creative leader.
Doodles, logos, infographics—oh my! We're eager to use our design skills to create materials implemented by real-world clients — talk about a portfolio builder, right?
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Minimum of APR 260 or ART 314 (or its equivalent)
- Videography/photography skills are a plus
- Strong communication, time management and teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must work well with deadlines
- Must be a dedicated team member with a desire to learn
- Did we say deadlines? They’re kind of a big deal.
- A sense of humor