The Insights department creates the basis for all creative and operational strategies necessary to meet client needs. They complete formative client research, market research and post-campaign evaluations. Members of the Insights team are responsible for creating and implementing research plans, in addition to determining the proper method to evaluate effectiveness. The department is also responsible for monitoring social media analytics and views, as well as analyzing the effectiveness of our clients’ promotional efforts.
We're pros at playing 20 Questions and getting to the bottom of our audiences' and clients' needs. In our spare time, we channel our inner Nancy Drew as we try to uncover exciting ways to find survey and focus group participants (it turns out that "free pizza" is a phrase Millennials love to hear).
- High level of analytical ability
- Familiarity with Qualtrics and other analytics softwares
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- A willingness to learn
- Overall Cumulative of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Graduating later than August 2018