The Public Relations department leads the promotion of Capstone Agency and assists on the client teams. This department never misses an opportunity to share the great work being done for clients or the latest award received. External efforts include publishing fresh content for Capstone Agency’s blog and promoting on-campus activations for our clients. The Public Relations department also maintains Capstone’s relations with other organizations on campus for potential partnership opportunities. Our members also aid internal communication and awareness between client teams, departments and associates. They're ready at the drop of a hat to provide any additional writing, research or strategic counsel in addition to vital assignments — like locating the closest source of coffee.
We consider ourselves Capstone Agency's best brand ambassadors. We also look really good in business casual, just saying.
- Thinks strategically and is a problem solver
- Is willing to take initiative on project tasks
- Works well with others
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Overall Cumulative of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Graduating later than August 2018
- Which of the following areas are you most interested in? (Select all that apply.)
- Social Media
- Media Pitching
- Web Design
- Craft one tweet, one Facebook post and one Instagram post about our agency congratulating its newly accepted members this semester that we could use on our Capstone Agency accounts. Describe any images you would include with the posts.